We’re excited to announce that World Journalism Education Congress has a free, official app which you can Download and be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Find someone to share a cab (or Uber/Lyft) to go to the conference/event together
- Plan some social activities such as a morning run, city tour, or meet-ups with your fellow attendees. You can even post job openings.
- Find someone to go to lunch/dinner together (if the conference does not provide meals)
- Receive updates such as last minute room change from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides (if the event organizer uploaded them)
To join, you will have to use the same e-mail address you have used for completing you registration.
If you are struggling with downloading, you can have a look at the Whova tutorial : here.